kennys pulling parts?

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
If I was going to buy a clutch kennys would still be my first choice. And for the record, a lot of his models are underrated power holding wise

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Well its settled, im goin with a KPP clutch........as soon as i get all these damn tickets i just got this week payed off :banghead: it seems like theyre on the lookout for my truck EVERYWHERE i go

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Glad they found somebody else to pick on for awhile :spit:

Its gotten so bad that i dont even get the butterfly guts when i get pulled over anymore, im juel like not this AGAIN!!! Oh well, ive gotten where i just have my fun with them now because they cant really pull you out and beat you with a nightstick for for being a smartass anymore because of the dash cam

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Its gotten so bad that i dont even get the butterfly guts when i get pulled over anymore, im juel like not this AGAIN!!! Oh well, ive gotten where i just have my fun with them now because they cant really pull you out and beat you with a nightstick for for being a smartass anymore because of the dash cam

Lol yeah me too. But I try and be nice.. I've got the slowdown dumbass warning the past 5 times I've been pulled over. Guess they feel sorry for me and don't wanna be that guy who revokes my license

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk