June 14: El Mirage Bonzai Attack!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Just an FYI anyone that is planning on going and seeing Casper run :D You had better be there by 8 AM to be on the safe side :cool2:

radvans

Jun 4, 2007
SoCal
What time are you guys leaving from Corona...I might be able to swing it...but ufc is Saturday so...if you need the help I can make it work.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Just an FYI anyone that is planning on going and seeing Casper run :D You had better be there by 8 AM to be on the safe side :cool2:
So I take it this means you guys got everything done and Casper is ready to run?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
What time are you guys leaving from Corona...I might be able to swing it...but ufc is Saturday so...if you need the help I can make it work.

We are leaving Saturday morning for tech. I think we have enough people. Thanks for the offer though :hug:

So I take it this means you guys got everything done and Casper is ready to run?

No, but we still have 3 days :D Robert is coming over tomorrow night after work :hug:

But, one thing I have learned is Casper will never be completely ready.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Well, good luck getting everything, or at least as much as necessary, done. And good luck on Saturday.

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
I'll be driving back from Speedworld on Sunday...Kat or Jason, let me know how it's going out there...

Be safe and good luck with a new record...