Jolting from a stop when i let off the brake

Sirrobbythe5th

Dream truck in work
Sep 14, 2016
Hey yall, Rob here. Ive got an 04 lb7, something ive noticed since I got this truck was that if im driving and it shifts..... and come to a stop applying moderate braking...When I let off the brake the rear end jolts. I cant tell if its the tranny or something in the rear end. I will note however that my rear shocks are blown out. I had assumed that it was because I was riding up the calipers. However I accelerated quickly in first gear only and aggressively braked, and when I let off the brake, nothing happened. I have also noticed that if I gently "very gently and slowly" let off the brake. It doesn't seem to happen. Any ideas??

Sirrobbythe5th

Dream truck in work
Sep 14, 2016
Ok So I just found an old thread with the exact same problems. I will look into the yoke, wahhhhh I just changed my trans fluid as well. Wont it drain when I pull the yoke or do these trannys have a stopper of sorts in it?

More than likely I will just buy a new yolk and grease the hell out of it .

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Ok So I just found an old thread with the exact same problems. I will look into the yoke, wahhhhh I just changed my trans fluid as well. Wont it drain when I pull the yoke or do these trannys have a stopper of sorts in it?

More than likely I will just buy a new yolk and grease the hell out of it .

Not gonna lose much fluid pulling it out and throwing grease to it