Internet Home Page

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
What do you use?

For years (15 maybe?) I've had Yahoo as my home page. I'm heavily considering a change because, quite frankly, I'm tired of the left-leaning slant in their stories. For example, there have been no less than 6 and probably closer to a dozen stories on gays coming out (today, and I guess the straw that broke the camel's back for me was the bummer about Gomer Pile marrying his gay lover of 38 years at the ripe old age of 82) since Obama mentioned it being a big push item for him in this term at his inaugaration. I have absolutely ZERO interest in any agenda supporting that filth and I'm tired of seeing the stories on the news feed on Yahoo's page.

So, I'm going to fire off an e-mail to some desk jockey at Yahoo expressing my views and dissatisfaction as I proceed elsewhere because I'm done supporting things (actor/actresses, music artists, companies, etc.) that support things that I'm opposed to.

So with that, I'm seeking for something at least non-biased and prefer conservative; the further right, the better for me. :thumb:

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
I have duramax diesels set as a shortcut so when i click it my homepage becomes DD. Then i navigate from here wherever i want to go.:thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I use google. It's a blank page with a search function.....:thumb:

exactly, use to use the google homepage feature thing they have when i was in college to catch up on the day but i mainly used that for weather or interesting storys that popped up

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Local news channel. Then I click on the shortcut tab directly to my mail. I got tired of yahoo as well. I don't care about what celebrity did what or the top 5 things not to do for whatever reason that day.

LReiff

bad ground
Oct 2, 2010
I have a blank page with a big old GOOGLE search bar in the middle. I also have a row of shortcuts to favorite sites under my browser bar. ;)