Industrial Injection Screw-in injector cups

Delta.Speed

Mar 26, 2022
Thank you all for the great info. After some guidance from a vendor here, I decided to go with billet hold downs instead of screw in cups.

It seems that based on his experience the cups themselves dont usually fail unless they are improperly installed. And pitting wont really be a concern for me as recent developments on my truck are pointing towards me needing new heads anyway!

Gonna try and get opinions on that with another thread. Thanks you all again for the great input here.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: SmokeShow

h.westberry

Dec 25, 2023
Ms
Thank you all for the great info. After some guidance from a vendor here, I decided to go with billet hold downs instead of screw in cups.

It seems that based on his experience the cups themselves dont usually fail unless they are improperly installed. And pitting wont really be a concern for me as recent developments on my truck are pointing towards me needing new heads anyway!

Gonna try and get opinions on that with another thread. Thanks you all again for the great input here.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Have you had to replace heads or did billet hold downs work? I’m having same issue and I’m trying to decide what I should do, so if you leaned something I would love to know what that was. Thanks

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Have you had to replace heads or did billet hold downs work? I’m having same issue and I’m trying to decide what I should do, so if you leaned something I would love to know what that was. Thanks
He did both. He ended up ordering a set of Industrial Injection heads that have their threaded cups as well as billet hold downs.

Reactions: 1FastBrick