Illinois get together

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
Well, its that time of year again, time for the 2nd annual Wollerpalooza Winter Diesel Fest. Last years gathering, which was held in conjunction with Corey Trump's "Coronation of the King" celebration, was an epic success with fun had by all who attended and this year we hope to eclipse that with more trucks, more crazy antics and more Villa Grove police department drive-by's than last year. We had DD members from three different states in attendance last year with Bob Olson taking home the coveted award for "farthest traveled" which was a $50 gift certificate to Creatures of the Night Performance (what? too soon? lol!) Due to last year's success there has been a massive outcry to include all brands of diesels which I'm open to but requires a venue change to three miles outside of town. I will update the thread as the event evolves but currently we are shooting for February 8th with an alternate date of February 22nd. Feedback about the date and the venue change is encouraged...

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
my house in Villa Grove which is about 20 miles south of Champaign/Urbana. Not far from you at all...bring some of those kappa dancing girls with you lol

my address is 405 McCoy Circle Villa Grove, IL 61956. I have room for those who are travelling a long distance and need to stay the night as well.

Last edited:

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
kappa girls... screw that... i'm not getting my truck disinfected...

on edit: i realized I still use my old screen name on this sight lol...

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
some pics from last year
dmax016_zps1958345d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
dmax017_zps0ed21495.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
dmax027_zps53861fa6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
photobucket-53936-1358709607274.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
johnanus001_zpsbbd2ef81.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
You finally getting that sex change operation?

jk

Hope you get to feeling better buddy.
Gonna have that penis reduction the wife has been begging for.lol

Yeah me too.It sucks, I've had some kind of bad ass pneumonia for over 3 weeks.Spent 15 days straight in bed so now I'm at the hospital.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Gonna have that penis reduction the wife has been begging for.lol

Yeah me too.It sucks, I've had some kind of bad ass pneumonia for over 3 weeks.Spent 15 days straight in bed so now I'm at the hospital.

LOL they must have you on some good meds, may need to turn them down. You are having hallucinations.:rofl:

At least you are missing this awesome winter we are having.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Feel better. I was wondering why you haven't been posting much lately. It's not like you.

Thanks Ben.I understand how people die from pneumonia. When people talked about in the past I always thought oh they had a bad flu but I understand,when it puts you in the hospital you know.

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL
Get well .So I can send you some of those natural beauty pictures
Dont want you getting to excited :roflmao::hug:

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Would showing up from roughly 380 miles away win me anything? :confused:

I am tempted, but would probably need to get a hotel room somewhere for Sat and Sun night and take that Monday off, if you know what I mean. :roflmao: May need a designated driver, too.

squeaky3

Jan 20, 2013
Pontiac, IL
i had a good time last year, even if i did get there when you guys where just getting back from the pics

not sure if my truck will be up and running by then though