Idaho Rob goes hunting in the middle of Boise..

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
So the "copper cat" is some kind of inside joke? I was hoping Rob would've used his best Elmer Fudd voice "Shhh...be vewwwy vewwwy qwiet, Im hunting wabbits". :hehe:

But seriously, you guys need pretty girls holding the things you want to sell while you describe them. Preferably women in skimpy bikinis.

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
So the "copper cat" is some kind of inside joke? I was hoping Rob would've used his best Elmer Fudd voice "Shhh...be vewwwy vewwwy qwiet, Im hunting wabbits". :hehe:

But seriously, you guys need pretty girls holding the things you want to sell while you describe them. Preferably women in skimpy bikinis.

:roflmao: x2
I didn’t get to watch the whole video till I got out of the stand I was confused about what was going on lol

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W

I would have to agree on this