i missed something....

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
anyone know whats between these two?? found it on dp, didn't know the history there...:confused:

DieselPower
Finally got back and started to catch up on the last 2 weeks or work i've blown getting the truck ready. I'd like to say congrats to Chris and Summit. You guys both deserved the 1-2 finish. My luck wasn't as good as I would have hoped but I'm actually still pretty pleased. we had the motor in the truck for a week and a half and I'll say it runs much better than the old one. We figured out some weak links in the up-pipe's construction which will be fixed and I blew an A5k which i was already a little concerned about. But as Steve said that's racing and things happen.

I do want to thank Joel from J&H for busting his ass the last many weeks and especially the week preceding the event to get everything together not to mention working on the truck while we were at SLC. I've never seen a shop owner who would basically put his job on hold for so long to dedicate his time to a project like this. Joel, I hope you know the truck would have never made it to the event and would still be sitting if it weren't for you!

I'd also like to give a BIG thanks to the guys at Industrial Injection - Bret, Brady, Shane, Dustin, Dallas, and everyone i forgot. you guys were SO accommodating and offered anything you could do to help get the truck back on the road. You never quibbled or bitched or anything. I've never been to a place where a shop was so helpful and would literally do anything they could do to help someone. This is the first turbo I've ever scattered and if it had to happen anywhere, 5 miles from Industrial injection was the place to do it!

Mark Huckstorf, thanks for coming and I appreciate. Steve, I always apprecaite the advice and moral support. you definately know how to tune the nitrous to pop a charger It really was funny though to see Richard Madsen and everyone hit the deck when it started raining turbine wheel parts

I was really happy to meet all the other competitors and congratulate them on their hard work. I'm bad with names but it was great to see you again rob. stingpuller i like the reg cab too. Al I'm glad everything went well for you. Summit, that Dodge is something to be feared. I was also impressed with the 6.0 that ran the 11.67 during the intermission.

I'm sorry if I forgot everyone's name. The black dmax I lined up to for both my drags, that's a nice truck you've got and remember skies the limit! You guys were all a class act of competitors and I hope to see you again. Its not easy to make a run at one of these events. the weeks, months, etc. of prep that go into it are not easy. its hard on our lives, families, friends, jobs, wallets, etc.

I had a good time, got to shake down the new setup and found what we need to correct. I'd like to commend the magazine for taking my suggestion to heart to throw out the first pulls in fairness to the guys at the end of the pack like Chris and re-run them all (even tho i did worse the second time) as it really was the best solution for a rainy pull.. Congrats again to all the winner, pit crews, etc.

oh and subman you're still a rude bastard with no tact in the presence of a lady, but i can't say i expected more from you

Subman
Thanks Nick, I will say your lady friend has a hell of a lot more class then you do.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Subman is a great guy. I met him when he came down for a big diesel charity event in California. Nick was not there.

Nick is a misogynist (contempt for women for those in Rio Linda) from what I can tell, so his rant makes little sense.

But that is nice he is giving kudos to those assisting at the event.