I like tequila

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Kat what can I say? I take Pats advice on 2 things the duramax and tequilia.:D

PS: I really want to try some of the Porfidor;)

:eek: You must of read the post before I deleted it :rofl:

So Thanks again Simon for finding the Porfido :hug:

I will make sure to have plenty on hand for May :D Unless your Mom and coming to see you anytime soon I could always mail a bottle to her :cool2:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
TRY to find this stuff!

A very good friend/co-worker of mine went back to mexico last summer to see his family and i had him bring me back a bottle of nice tequila. He says its like Don J. I havent opened it yet. Googled it and looked for a bit but i didnt see it so i asssume its pretty rare in the states!:alcoholic:

Attachments

• DSC00439.JPG
    DSC00439.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC00440.JPG
    DSC00440.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 15

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
A very good friend/co-worker of mine went back to mexico last summer to see his family and i had him bring me back a bottle of nice tequila. He says its like Don J. I havent opened it yet. Googled it and looked for a bit but i didnt see it so i asssume its pretty rare in the states!:alcoholic:

Interesting I haven't seen or tried that one yet :D

It also makes your Clothes fall off.........:D

Must be another brand I haven't tired :rofl:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Larry, I "personally" made the drive around town to pick out your bottle after Simon finally called someone to locate the Gibby's Rare! I even bought an extra bottle to sell to Simon in about 5 years. And I'll tell ya it ain't cheap whiskey. And it is DEFINETLY rare.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Larry, I "personally" made the drive around town to pick out your bottle after Simon finally called someone to locate the Gibby's Rare! I even bought an extra bottle to sell to Simon in about 5 years. And I'll tell ya it ain't cheap whiskey. And it is DEFINETLY rare.

There will be a special bottle of vodca waiting on you at Pats ;)

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Just got another bottle of this stuff
http://www.doslunas.com/tequila/splash.asp
DOS LUNAS Anejo it's local for me and I really like it 100.00 CDN
Double distilled 100% blue agave brewed in Jalisco just like all the good tequis:D

Just looking at the website and there is a Grand Reserve:eek: I gotta try it

Also there is a shooter contest for the most extreme shooter vid,I wonder if Pat kept the vids of us drinking absinthe:rofl:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Just looking at the website and there is a Grand Reserve:eek: I gotta try it

Also there is a shooter contest for the most extreme shooter vid,I wonder if Pat kept the vids of us drinking absinthe:rofl:

I still have pic's :D