i found my screw driver

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
SOME IDIOT LEFT THIS IN THERE:mad:
picture.php

NEEDLESS to say i feel like an idiot. the turbo didnt show any signs of damage and the truck drives normal. i was ready to pick up oneof trents precision turbos...:( gotta call him and let him know no deal:(

that screwdriver was in there for about 1 1/2 year

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
:confused:

OK, Im no turbo expert, but cmon....the turbo should have blown up if that driver was caught in the blades.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
just plain dumb luck. when i posted the other thread about my turbo acting funny must of been when the screwdriver finally went in. im just as amazed it didnt damage it:confused:

crazy bbut true

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
Is this for real? How did the intake fit over that and you must a been smookin like a somebtch sounds fishy.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
just plain dumb luck. when i posted the other thread about my turbo acting funny must of been when the screwdriver finally went in. im just as amazed it didnt damage it:confused:

crazy bbut true

i dont believe you joe. if your not liein, Wes owes you a big ass kick in the nuts for that :D

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
im just as confused about it. as soon as i took the screwdriver out the turbo everything went back to normal. im serious i was about to drop some mad dough for one of trents turbos.
ive prob. put 30k since i remember taking the top of the engine apart to clean it.

seriously guys thats exactly how i found it. my buddy that was goona help me start taking the turbo off couldnt stop laughing:roflmao:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Im not buying it either. :confused:

1.5 years?! That means you raced James with a screwdriver in your turbo...

and still lost :D :hug:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
im just as confused about it. as soon as i took the screwdriver out the turbo everything went back to normal. im serious i was about to drop some mad dough for one of trents turbos.
ive prob. put 30k since i remember taking the top of the engine apart to clean it.

seriously guys thats exactly how i found it. my buddy that was goona help me start taking the turbo off couldnt stop laughing:roflmao:

My god magnum. You are one lucky SOB. Maybe ill find a screw driver in my cyl 5 when i open it up lol

Im not buying it either. :confused:

1.5 years?! That means you raced James with a screwdriver in your turbo...

and still lost :D :hug:

i was thinkin the same thing :D. We can rematch at the NHRDA next year joe :roflmao:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
im about to send wes the pic:rofl:

you better have your lb7 ready for next years d

Oh it will be. ill be royally pissed if it aint. course it would be my fault :D. It will probably be my first run with it down the track too unless i gotta show brian up first :woott:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
SOME IDIOT LEFT THIS IN THERE:mad:

NEEDLESS to say i feel like an idiot. the turbo didnt show any signs of damage and the truck drives normal. i was ready to pick up oneof trents precision turbos...:( gotta call him and let him know no deal:(

that screwdriver was in there for about 1 1/2 year
I'm sorry to say it, but if you post a picture like that, you get a new avatar... :roflmao: