HSP New Style Hotside intercooler tubes now in stock!

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
I do think replacing the hot and coldside will make an improvment, Your best bet to see the most gains is to replace your factory bridge as well.

meeksn01

Apr 17, 2014
I received my HSP hotside and coldside pipes today and my hotside is steel. When was this change made? If I would have known it was steel I would have ordered it powder coated.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I received my HSP hotside and coldside pipes today and my hotside is steel. When was this change made? If I would have known it was steel I would have ordered it powder coated.

Tried calling em? Might be a quicker response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
They are making a change to steel because too many people are damaging the aluminum ones from over tightening. I am a dealer for their products as well. I would like to see only aluminum and stainless materials but they have their reasons. To get aluminum now I believe you have to ask specifically and possibly pay a up charge. I will pay the extra money myself because I spec them different than they normally build their kits.

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida

Over time it will rust if the inside isn't coated as well.

ScreaminDuramax

Sep 19, 2013
Torrance
Its hard to control the end user, when most guys install kits on there own they over tighten the clamps and oval out the pipe, therefore never getting a proper seal once removing. This makes it more user friendly, we aren't all master technicians you know :)

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
We liked the aluminum as well, but had people crushing tubes from over tightening the t-bolt clamps. We are coating the insides and looking at a few other options as well.

meeksn01

Apr 17, 2014
So how do we keep the insides of the pipe from rusting? I will contact hsp in the am because I definitely didn't want steel it's already got a few spots showing rust.