HSP Diesel Intro 15% Off EVERYTHING Special!

HSP Diesel

Jun 24, 2013
Romeo, MI
Is shipping free? I added some stuff to my cart to see how much shipping wools be but it didn't say. Just want to know before I place my order.

Right now you could say yes. We have a ship fee blanketed in to the price until we get our FedEx portion of the website working properly! Additional bonus for ordering before that becomes active :)

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Wow, finally an alternative aftermarket supplier:thumb:

It seems like there has only been a couple options out there, til now... It's awesome to see some legit hardware hit the market. Glad to have ya Huron Speed:happy2:

Nice looking product, beyond nice, fantastic:D keep up the good work, hopefully members will be just as eager to give product feedback as they are to by it. I for one am eyeballin that intake plenum, wow that looks cool, but is it more for race applications, or can a street machine benefit from this part as well, without a noticeable turbo lag when not being forced with full boost?

HSP Diesel

Jun 24, 2013
Romeo, MI
Wow, finally an alternative aftermarket supplier:thumb:

It seems like there has only been a couple options out there, til now... It's awesome to see some legit hardware hit the market. Glad to have ya Huron Speed:happy2:

Nice looking product, beyond nice, fantastic:D keep up the good work, hopefully members will be just as eager to give product feedback as they are to by it. I for one am eyeballin that intake plenum, wow that looks cool, but is it more for race applications, or can a street machine benefit from this part as well, without a noticeable turbo lag when not being forced with full boost?

Thanks a Ton! Our billet intake manifolds are working extrmely well! The intake will work well with any setup. The larger the turbos, the more the intake will help support the air they flow, we have not had any issue with spooling what so ever. The chargers have no issue filling the intake with air. It basicly just gives the heads as much air as they can possibly pull in.

SwitchBack

Sep 8, 2012
Vermont
Right now you could say yes. We have a ship fee blanketed in to the price until we get our FedEx portion of the website working properly! Additional bonus for ordering before that becomes active :)

Any idea when this is happenening? My truck is being temperamental at the moment so I'm trying to get it all straightened out before I buy my go fast parts.

HSP Diesel

Jun 24, 2013
Romeo, MI
Any idea when this is happenening? My truck is being temperamental at the moment so I'm trying to get it all straightened out before I buy my go fast parts.

We will be getting that up in the next couple weeks or assigning shipping drop-downs for each item individually gradually. Shipping quotes will all be fair, but ordering ASAP will ensure some minor additional savings ;)

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
Any hp gain number or increase in spool up with a set of up pipes for a lbz

I can't tell you hp gains, but I have a set of their up-pipes and I noticed an increase in spool/throttle response with my charger. With their 2" up-pipes and 3" downpipe it is a perfect fit with no denting either piece which keeps each tube perfectly round.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
You have the hsp or the rdl

He has a set of HSP. I will vouch for anything Joe makes, it's all top notch. HSP will not let anything go out the door that's sub par. These headers still need to get finished and polished but I can't wait to see how they perform.

Attachments

• photo (32).jpg
    photo (32).jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 104

HSP Diesel

Jun 24, 2013
Romeo, MI
Thanks everyone for the nice words. We strive for the highest quality products you will find anywhere for Fit, Form, and Function and stand behind everything we build! :thumb:

kivetts04dmax

May 20, 2010
Boonville, MO/Pendleton, CA
He has a set of HSP. I will vouch for anything Joe makes, it's all top notch. HSP will not let anything go out the door that's sub par. These headers still need to get finished and polished but I can't wait to see how they perform.
Wow how sick is that!!! these guys are taking stuff to the next level, I hope it performs half as good as it looks, if it does then it will be pretty mean!