Hey Ken, I got another one for your list!

JDub

Aug 9, 2009
Hooper, Utah
10s in a van? Whoever heard of such a thing?!

Congrats Josh! Now put some rods in it, a big atmo turbo and run 9s in the super street class.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet stuff. Your van is one of the best stories in diesel performance.

If it were mine I'd wrap it with plumbing/heating/cooling graphics, install a ladder rack on the top and start racing unsuspecting victims for cash. Loose all night and then barely win on a double or nothing last race with an overconfident and unsuspecting victim :)

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Thanks for all the congratulations and compliments, guys. I can't describe how excited I was after I got that slip. I honestly thought I didn't make it in the 10s.
So impressive. Uglier than sin, but so badass!

How'd the trans seem to like that much powa??? Leave off the trans brake or foot brake?
The trans is still clicking off shifts perfectly. Been leaving off the trans brake.

Congrats Josh. Compd calculator says 701hp at the tires!
Never would have guessed it was that much!

Congrats josh :thumb: I remember reading a thread about you wanting to get it into the 10s. Look like you finally did it.
Yeah, I need to post an update in that thread.

Hell yeah Josh! Nice to meet you and congrats on the run!!:thumb:
It was nice to meet you too, Andrew.

Awesome job! My mouth dropped when I seen the time!! Russ has the video of it now that I took :thumb: and good meeting you finally!
Good to meet you also.

10s in a van? Whoever heard of such a thing?!

Congrats Josh! Now put some rods in it, a big atmo turbo and run 9s in the super street class.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
I honestly don't know what I want to do. I've been wanting to pull the motor and trans and transplant them into something else (which was the original plan for the van when we bought it), but I almost hate to get rid of it now. I'll have to think on it for a while.