Help!!!

20chevy04

Aug 17, 2011
Stuart ,FL
When I plugged my quadzilla stealth in my truck and it said flash error an it wont let me redo it says call the 1888 number but there closed till Monday! It will not let me start the truck turns on radio just wont even try an start just dead.

tgebes

Livin' the Dream
Aug 23, 2011
Omaha Nebraska
I would pull the battery cables and let the truck reset. I had that problem once with a bullydog and that cured my problem.

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
Leave it for an hour and if no start still ecm may be fried. Im sure theres other things to check, hopefully some others will chime in with some more ideas.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Does it say flash error as soon as you plug it in? If not, return it back to stock. I can't remember right off the top of my head which option you select from the main menu, but there is a way to return to stock without going through the tuning section.

8lug

Escalade HD
Oct 16, 2009
Canada
It's probably just the tuner, I had a battery go dead during a bully dog flash, then exactly what you said, they'll have to email you the program again, download it into the tuner, all will be well, just a PITA if they dont have 7day a week support... time to trade in the Zilla for someone with better customer service!