Help! SOS, I need a tow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
Damn that sucks. Hopefully the bridge between you and Russ wasn't burned too badly due to this. Both of you get a bad end of this deal....

No hard feelings between the two of us. I've been through the divorce scene and know how it gets, this is the last thing Jason needed. I'm pretty invested in this job, hopefully all ends well.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Glad go hear it Russ. If your ever in Missouri or I make it out to Cali id like to buy you a round or three. Hell maybe we can meet up at sema sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Its the dark before the dawn my friend. You always seem to have a good attitude, so keep it up and things will work out.

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
Bud I sure hate to hear this... Been there myself n prob don't seem like it now but will get better with time.. I wish u nothing but the best of luck. I hope we still hear from you on hear..

wrcknkrw

Feb 21, 2008
roy ut
Sorry to hear Jason. You have had a rough go with your truck lately this is the last thing you need. Russ you sound like an amazing stand up guy with this. Here's hoping that things end well for both of you.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I'm so sorry, Jason. I can't even fathom a mom basically abandoning their child. I just can't even conceive that unless alcohol/drugs are involved (addictions can make people do unimaginable things) but for one's own selfish desires, I'm at an absolute loss. My heart hurts for you and your beautiful daughter. :(

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Addictions come in all forms man....even people and lifestyle

I'm no saint and had my share of fault, mistakes and plain awrny and spiteful attitude during our time together.

Our relationship and life together was pretty toxic...

She still makes sure we are provided for, I live on her dollar and we have no contract established...you could say, its a slippery slope

This has happened in a very similar fashion once before, the last time the engine failed I contracted ATP to build an engine for me, wifey have it the green light...there was some miscommunication and some expectations gone awry, but long story short it ended in a very poor way...and I tip my hat to Rob Coddens for his code of conduct.

I also want to again take a second to hold Russ @ RPM up in high regard, for his understanding and patience and all he has done and continues to do for me. He has been nothing less than a Saint and a help and actually, a voice of wisdom (that I should've listened to when I walked in the door)

More to follow up with on that....

My time here on this forum, what I did with my truck (how I broke it next) and the somewhat whimsical "reputation" I had here was my only personal outlet, hobby and possession, but really it's been my only social outlet as well. The truck was the only "thing" I had, outside myself and my daughter...I don't think I really need to say much more about that

It's been fun
I think that in my time on this site, I've learned more about life and people than I did about diesels...still don't know chit about diesels and I've got alot more to learn about life...not sure if that's unfortunate or not?

:rofl:

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Addictions come in all forms man....even people and lifestyle

I'm no saint and had my share of fault, mistakes and plain awrny and spiteful attitude during our time together.

Our relationship and life together was pretty toxic...

She still makes sure we are provided for, I live on her dollar and we have no contract established...you could say, its a slippery slope

This has happened in a very similar fashion once before, the last time the engine failed I contracted ATP to build an engine for me, wifey have it the green light...there was some miscommunication and some expectations gone awry, but long story short it ended in a very poor way...and I tip my hat to Rob Coddens for his code of conduct.

I also want to again take a second to hold Russ @ RPM up in high regard, for his understanding and patience and all he has done and continues to do for me. He has been nothing less than a Saint and a help and actually, a voice of wisdom (that I should've listened to when I walked in the door)

More to follow up with on that....

My time here on this forum, what I did with my truck (how I broke it next) and the somewhat whimsical "reputation" I had here was my only personal outlet, hobby and possession, but really it's been my only social outlet as well. The truck was the only "thing" I had, outside myself and my daughter...I don't think I really need to say much more about that

It's been fun
I think that in my time on this site, I've learned more about life and people than I did about diesels...still don't know chit about diesels and I've got alot more to learn about life...not sure if that's unfortunate or not?

:rofl:

Your last sentence sums it up pretty good. We all come to this site for diesel knowledge but as much as we're not looking or expecting, it becomes an outlet for our own lives. I don't know about everybody else out there but most people I work with or live around don't understand the addiction or why we enjoy it. I'll say this JUST to give James an opening to rip on b/c I give him crap ALL the time!!:D:hug:. I enjoy the forum b/c it's really the only place where people understand/get me :D:D.

The other nice thing is theres always an open invitation to this site for everybody. And if you're not a complete tool or ass, you're welcome back!!:thumb:

Sorry to see things take a turn in a bad direction for you Jason. If you're ever in the Kansas City area my garage door and table is alway open for wrenching and a good home cooked meal. :hug:

Yellowchevy

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
This will make you stronger in the long run. Just makes it harder to trust anyone but sometimes that's a good thing. If you have the passion like many of us you'll be back in the future.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Bummer Jason. Keep your chin up Bro. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger Chief:hug: sounds pretty cliche but it's true. Be strong for yourself and your children bud.

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Just saw this, Jason I never knew you personally but by the sounds of it you've had some bad luck recently. Best of luck with sorting this out, I hope to see you around in the future once all of this is in the past and your back on your feet. I feel that from your posts you have always been very sincere, and if you ever are in Utah and need of help, or at an event perhaps, make sure to contact me :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Thank you
To everyone:hug:

You guys don't know how much your words and thoughts mean

I think all that could've and shouldve been said, has been said now, and then some
:angel:

I looked to try to close the thread, but didn't see the option in the tools bar.
If a mod would so kindly close this, I would appreciate that.

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.