Hello

1sicss

Oct 12, 2017
Hello, my husband has a 2005 Silverado with the 6.6L LLY engine. Yesterday it just cut off while driving. It had code UC 105 which is Lost communication with Injector Com. The fuse in the Inj. 2 placement keeps blowing. He has looked for grounded out wires and can't find any. Do you guys have any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated thank you.

1sicss

Oct 12, 2017
It also has codes P0128 and P401 P404 P670. We can swap out the fuse and it pops again within 3 or 4 seconds. The fuse is the 15 amp Injector 2 with the star next to it in the fuse box.

Tothemax

xgmtech
Oct 16, 2014
new york
its not injector 2 fuse 15amp. it is the edu fuse 25amp. if you look at the underside of the fuse block cover on the bottom it will tell you gas or diesel for that fuse. the edu fuse is the ignition 1 power to the ficm. fuel injector control module on the passenger valve cover. good chance the harness is rubbed throw where it goes over the intake tube by the ficm . other thought is there might be might be bare wires under the fuse block from mice. could be a handful of other possibility's but those are 2 I've seen.

1sicss

Oct 12, 2017
Okay thank you so much for the info. I will tell him to look again. :thumb: We also pulled a P670 trouble code. I looked it up and its the glow plug controller module. Anyone have any exp with this code?