Hello from Idaho

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Why is everyone so concerned with a little comment? Jesus. Scroll on by. Kinda what you are telling me to do, right? Sorry to annoy you. Triggered much?

You see how it works is you comment on a post it's several years old. Others start to comment as well often not even realizing it's an old post. Wast of time plus all you did was make a sparky comment. It didn't contribute anything. That's what Facebook is for this site to for tech. Ya we derailed current threads all the time, and there is even a monthly thread with just us BSing. No reason to drag up several old post just cause. I'm not triggered i'm just offering advice so your received well. But if you've got that thin of skin...

Reactions: 2004LB7

Mickey D

Lighten up
Mar 26, 2023
Salmon, ID
You see how it works is you comment on a post it's several years old. Others start to comment as well often not even realizing it's an old post. Wast of time plus all you did was make a sparky comment. It didn't contribute anything. That's what Facebook is for this site to for tech. Ya we derailed current threads all the time, and there is even a monthly thread with just us BSing. No reason to drag up several old post just cause. I'm not triggered i'm just offering advice so your received well. But if you've got that thin of skin...
Not thin skinned at all. BTW, most of the contribution on this forum seems to be a couple years old anyway. I guess I’ll keep to myself.
The Grand Puba had already set me straight.there wasn’t a need for other’s to chime in and question me. I’m not some noob on forums. Thanks for your tutorial though. I can appreciate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dozerboy