LMM: has me scratching my head

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I cannot figure out what is going on with this truck. Something is limiting the fuel, and I don't know what is causing it. I'm hoping there is someone here who can help me with this problem. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it may be transmission related. Unfortunately, I can't get anything transmission related to log. Is anyone else with an LMM able to log their trans? Anyway, here are a few logs for you guys to look at.

Attachments

• Stupid LMM.zip
    120.7 KB · Views: 9

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I cannot figure out what is going on with this truck. Something is limiting the fuel, and I don't know what is causing it. I'm hoping there is someone here who can help me with this problem. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it may be transmission related. Unfortunately, I can't get anything transmission related to log. Is anyone else with an LMM able to log their trans? Anyway, here are a few logs for you guys to look at.
all of the fuel pids except rail pressure are crossed out like the pid is inactive ?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
UPDATE!

I did some modifying to the tune and found out the problem is something is pulling fuel. Based off my last logs I saw that I was running around 85 to 90 mm3 when the odd problem was happening, so I changed my tune so that 80 mm3 and up was the same amount of fuel and set the tq to fuel tables to call for 85 mm3. Boy did that show me what was up. I could barely get more than 60 mm3 of fuel. Based on that I set 100 mm3 and up to the same pulse, and set my tq to fuel tables to 120. That really woke it up. I was still dipping down into the 95 mm3 are so I set 90 and up to the same pulse, and backed the pulse down to 2200. I may go back and see if I can set the max mm3 to 150 and use the whole pulse table, but for now this is a crude yet effective fix.

Now I just need to find out what is pulling fuel. Oh, here are some logs.

Attachments

• Stupid LMM 2.zip
    96.1 KB · Views: 9

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
all of the fuel pids except rail pressure are crossed out like the pid is inactive ?
Are you looking at Dashboard B and seeing things crossed out? If so, you will have to modify your PID selections in the dashboard because the LMM PIDs are different from LB7 PIDS.