Happy Birthday DuramaxDiesels.com

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
I was thinking about when we changed the site to DD.com, we had agreed on the new layout and I started making the changes (adding areas, moving others). And there were posts such as:

What is going on?
The forum is changing in front of my eyes!

I was doing it with the site active and did not take it offline to make the changes. It was confusing the hell out of everyone. :rofl::rofl:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
This site rocks! So much good info and knowledgeable people. Thanks for all the hard work Rob, Pat, Kat, and the rest of the staff. Keep up the good work! :beer

turbo-max

WaaaZaaaa
Aug 9, 2006
Tampa, FloriDUH
I was thinking about when we changed the site to DD.com, we had agreed on the new layout and I started making the changes (adding areas, moving others). And there were posts such as:

What is going on?
The forum is changing in front of my eyes!

I was doing it with the site active and did not take it offline to make the changes. It was confusing the hell out of everyone. :rofl::rofl:

LOL, i remember that...i was like wtf? :confused:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:happy2::happy2::happy2:

Thank You! Pat,Kat,Rob :hug:

Glad to have a place I call "Home":hug: Love it here and the best bunch of folks around on here, hope i get the chance to meet more of ya'll soon! I love this place so much that i cant stay away from it! If im not on here at home, i am on my lappy at work or even my cell phone to see whats goin on! Love to be able to pitch in and try to help and vice versa, theres always someone here that can help back with what ever problem you have! You might be hard pressed to find a more tight knit group than us all in the diesel world! So THANK YOU for having us and Happy B-Day Forum'ers:angel: