Hangover cure

username taken

Aug 26, 2009
B vitamins are great - take some the night before and some the next morning - helps a bunch. Aspirin helps too - blood thickens as the alcohol exits the system raising blood pressure causing major head pain. Apple juice to help get the blood sugars up. Stay away from caffeine - it makes you feel better for 15 min, then dehydrates you even worse - not what you need with a hangover.

Best cure ever, when I was in school I used to give myself a bag of.9 dextrose IV fluids, and huff the O2 bottle in the ER - hangover GONE within 15 min. Replenished fluids, blood glucose, and oxygen all at once. Not many people willing to spike a vein to get rid of a hangover though.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Thats pretty hardcore for a hangover fix! But hell, i'd do that in a heartbeat VS. feeling like a throbbing flu-sickened punching bag:spit::thumb:

radvans

Jun 4, 2007
SoCal
Red bull and 3-4 ibprofen, asprin, whatever you got. Take it just as you are going to bed.

You'll wake up refreshed and ready to go. Have been doing it for the last 5 years and it rarely doesn't work 100%. If you are going to puke, don't do it it doesn't work...you need to keep the red bull in ya. I have tried all the other energy drinks and red bull works the best.

05lly2500hd

(903)293-6026
Feb 16, 2008
Texarkana, TX
Red bull and 3-4 ibprofen, asprin, whatever you got. Take it just as you are going to bed.

You'll wake up refreshed and ready to go. Have been doing it for the last 5 years and it rarely doesn't work 100%. If you are going to puke, don't do it it doesn't work...you need to keep the red bull in ya. I have tried all the other energy drinks and red bull works the best.

:thumb::D