Help: Half in cab half in box sub-box?

sddmax

<---- Gone Forever...
Feb 9, 2010
Garretson, South Dakota
Guy at a party the other weekend had a sub box installed that required the back of the cab and front of the box to be cut out. It has a water tight back case in the box and is sealed with the cab. The subs fit flush with the cab behind the seat in his crew cab. It is the best sounding system i have ever heard in a truck! so i was wondering if anyone has any info on something like this? I need it :D

sddmax

<---- Gone Forever...
Feb 9, 2010
Garretson, South Dakota
I'm gonna try and get a hold of this guy and find out the info on this. The attention to detail and making it look factory installed is really amazing. The truck was equipped with three tv's and 12" kickers. Pretty bad ass setup.

sparepartsracing

spareparts offroad&fab
Mar 17, 2010
question is will the seal hold up to being bounced around in a duramax...idk if i would cut my cab for a stereo...maybe a kegorator but idk about a stereo

sparepartsracing

spareparts offroad&fab
Mar 17, 2010
idk but during sled pulling that thing isnt going to be to happy lol.....i cant see it holding up to daily abuse

sddmax

<---- Gone Forever...
Feb 9, 2010
Garretson, South Dakota
That is nothing like the one he has. It has a box bolted to the front box panel that looks like a fuel tank. It has a rhino lined texture to it with pretty much a rubber spacer going from inside of the cab of truck to inside of the box panel. The enclosure for it is extremely tough. The rubber seal inbetween the box and cab allows for more than enough flex. I got ahold of him and i will get pics up asap.