LML H&S mini-maxx

Gp184

Coonass and proud!
Nov 24, 2011
Reserve, La.
For you guys running H&S, when you flash back to stock, can you leave the deletes and just remove the tuner? Just wondering, if I had to bring it back to the dealer, if I would be able to leave exhaust on and flash it to stock and remove tuner from truck? I wouldn't want it to throw all kinds of codes from no def, cat and dpf.
Thanks!

Gp184

Coonass and proud!
Nov 24, 2011
Reserve, La.
I think if you return it to stock without the stock exhaust it will probably throw codes.

That's what i was thinking but just wondering. The service guy near me is cool and i could probably get by with certain things, so i guess i would have to leave it tuned.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
For you guys running H&S, when you flash back to stock, can you leave the deletes and just remove the tuner? Just wondering, if I had to bring it back to the dealer, if I would be able to leave exhaust on and flash it to stock and remove tuner from truck? I wouldn't want it to throw all kinds of codes from no def, cat and dpf.
Thanks!

no offense but you got bigger worries other than GM seeing the tuner if you removed all that and ran a hotter than stock tune. Your service guy can loose his job if he does not take a snap shot of the TQ output of the trans if you need any drivetrain work. what is the issue you need gm to fix?

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
You could always take there then return it to Stock in the parking lot. If they are cool about it. Then just tell them.

Gp184

Coonass and proud!
Nov 24, 2011
Reserve, La.
no offense but you got bigger worries other than GM seeing the tuner if you removed all that and ran a hotter than stock tune. Your service guy can loose his job if he does not take a snap shot of the TQ output of the trans if you need any drivetrain work. what is the issue you need gm to fix?

Nothing yet, It's just a thought that popped into my head. I wasn't talking about anything major or even with the powertrain. Just if you had to bring it in for something else, like maybe the sunroof or something.

You could always take there then return it to Stock in the parking lot. If they are cool about it. Then just tell them.

guess i'll have to see when the time comes... hope it doesn't come!!!!

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
When I was putting my straight pipe exhaust on I noticed a leaking rear main seal. FML right lol oh well to late now

Gp184

Coonass and proud!
Nov 24, 2011
Reserve, La.
When I was putting my straight pipe exhaust on I noticed a leaking rear main seal. FML right lol oh well to late now

LOL. i just came out the shop with a lower pan gasket leak. Little things like that i could take care of myself. It is the major things that worry me. Gonna do the deletes in the next week or so.... I have to admit i'm scared...:eek:

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
Lol I feel you everytime I hear a noise or somethin I want to pull over and check but so far so good. Been driving on the wild tune for almost a month just got back from Texas and It did great.