Guns/Hunting

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
I think we could use a gun/hunting section. There seams to be alot of people here that Like the topic me included.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Word on the street is a certain :witch: might be bribed with some dove :spit:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Freeze the breasts, put in ziplock, fill box with newspaper, then ship Red. They should stay frozen for 24hrs if you pack them in well.

I can't hunt in the backyard anymore (since humans and horses ain't good eatin') so I guess I need to head out sometime. Tom (my son) should be good to go in about 1 year.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Funniest looking Dove I have ever seen ;)

Thanks Jacob :hug:

Attachments

• iphone 050.jpg
    iphone 050.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 22

mmangels22

Monty Python Rules.
Feb 12, 2009
San Jose, CA
McRat racing chocolates who woulda thunk it.

I am going to the Susanvillea area to scout for Bear. The sierras are full of them, at least that was what was reported to me.

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
...so I guess I need to head out sometime. Tom (my son) should be good to go in about 1 year.

Some of my favorite memories are dove hunting with my dad. We would stay at the Stardust motel in Yuma AZ and hunt outside Winterhaven, CA across the Colorado river. Good times for sure... :thumb:

Great, now I miss my dad....:(

Last edited:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
McRat racing chocolates who woulda thunk it.

I am going to the Susanvillea area to scout for Bear. The sierras are full of them, at least that was what was reported to me.

That there are. I have a buddy who works up there.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Freeze the breasts, put in ziplock, fill box with newspaper, then ship Red. They should stay frozen for 24hrs if you pack them in well.

I can't hunt in the backyard anymore (since humans and horses ain't good eatin') so I guess I need to head out sometime. Tom (my son) should be good to go in about 1 year.

You pay the read ill provide the dove :D