Good ol' Shine

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
like lighter fluid lol

the stuff i had was pretty aweful but i heard it can be made better..... maybe one day i'll braze up a still and make some ;)

seth999

Wheeewwwww!!!
Jul 1, 2009
Corbin,KY
us in the south have it just a litle easie than everybody else...the shine is good aound here...you all ever had the apple pie shine where they let cinimon sticks and apple slices soak in it...thats the best

Last edited:

schulte

Jul 31, 2010
CT
us in the south have it just a litle easie than everybody else...the shine is good aound here...you all ever had the apple pie shine where they let cinimon sticks and apple slices soak in it...thats the best

I prefer it mixed with some mtn dew... Otherwise I get sleepy quick. :thumb:

maxthis

Jun 14, 2007
Southeastern, Indiana
Holy crap! I can't believe that many people have never tried it!

It's a little more slim pickin's here now since the big raid...two helicopters and lots of guys on the ground! It was pretty cool for a while, you would walk into the local bar and they would all be talking about who got busted that day! Lol, it can still be had though, they didn't get all the stills! :thumb:

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
id like to have some of that apple pie. i was hammering on that there cherry down at bristol for the race. all i can say is i know i went to the race but dont remeber much of the race. haha good stuff:thumb:

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO

Oh yeah, that's good stuff! A friend of mine from eastern TN makes that... Goes down smooth and can knock you on your @$$!

sparepartsracing

spareparts offroad&fab
Mar 17, 2010
oh yeah heres a fun filled tip i learned...when someone tells you its very strong kinda like rubbing alcohol try not to down the glass......damn strawberry shine had me going crazy:happy2: