Good diesel mechs close to or around nacksonville nc

lcoolidge4

Oct 3, 2015
Hey guys im trying to find a good reasonable shop for my 03 lb7 near jacksonville NC.. Anybody have any ideas. Ive been to 3 shops in the area and havent been pleased with any!

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

lcoolidge4

Oct 3, 2015
No. What shop or where is dustin? AJH. Your 100% right. I went there once and was very disappointed in them

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
What's up with your truck? Dustin is on here iirc his reputation proceeds him in the right way unlike cliff.

blue09dmaxx

Too broke for this shit
Jan 15, 2012
The south
I use to hangout with cliff years ago and he's a ****ing moron. While Dustin and I have our issues, he will take care of you!

lcoolidge4

Oct 3, 2015
Honestly every time i have taken my truck to a shop. They fix something and something else is broke. So i need someone to do a 100% inspection on my truck to give me a list of whats wrong. Im a loyal guy so when i find a good honest shop they will have my business for a very long time

blue09dmaxx

Too broke for this shit
Jan 15, 2012
The south
Honestly every time i have taken my truck to a shop. They fix something and something else is broke. So i need someone to do a 100% inspection on my truck to give me a list of whats wrong. Im a loyal guy so when i find a good honest shop they will have my business for a very long time

Like what

lcoolidge4

Oct 3, 2015
Well. I took it in to replace my turbo. The guy replaced it and said it was good and hed drive it anywhere. Then 2 days later i was blowing white smoke. So i took it to another shop and they said i had bad injectors so i replaced them and my turbo sounds like its bad again.. Not to mention i had my instrument cluster looked at because it would go out often and then the person said he fixed it but instead it doesnt record any mileage at all now and my speedometer isnt working nor my fuel gauge. Triple C was supposed to replace all my brake lines in about 2-3 days but instead it took 2 weeks and all my brake lines were the same except the leak in my lines was fixed but they didnt bleed them or anything.. Sounds like im doing a lot of bitching but I've just had some bad shops i guess.

Tyler_LBZ

Feb 26, 2015
NC
Dustin at Diesel Addiction is a good guy and knows his stuff, he can be hard to get a hold of directly sometimes but they will take care of you. I live closer to many other diesel shops but whenever I need to work on something I can't do myself I take it to Dustin.

lcoolidge4

Oct 3, 2015
Wilsons auto for the turbo. Shepards in sneads ferry for the turbo ( not bad except how long it took and not doing a full inspection like i asked). And triple c diesel for the brakes

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
Shepards right off 172 by Gary's? Not familiar with Wilson's, where are they?

Last edited:

lcoolidge4

Oct 3, 2015
Yeah shepards by garys. Good people. Wasnt mad with them it just took much longer than they said it would. And wilsons is on gum branch headed out a couple miles past the dollar general out there

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
Dustin tuned my truck in 2009 I think, and I've been a customer from that point on. He and his employees are very proficient and try hard to please their customers, although I'm sure some folks may be tough to keep happy. Give them a try.

AJH

Sep 7, 2015
Memphis TN
Yeah shepards by garys. Good people. Wasnt mad with them it just took much longer than they said it would. And wilsons is on gum branch headed out a couple miles past the dollar general out there

That's who towed my single cab when I totaled it less than a mile from their shop.

lcoolidge4

Oct 3, 2015
Yeah they are good people. Wilsons auto towed mine from wilson NC to jville. Thats why i had them work on it