Gearing

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
164 mph at 4000 RPM. but your truck, probably like 80 mph:)

:rofl:

No way dude, I just put like 5 more stickers on my back window, retro fitted some dodge style tow mirrors, added stacks and run a new smoke/lope tune.....

I'm good for 97mph, easy:roflmao:

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Mark, I think you'd run out of RPM's in the mile, your truck wouldn't have a problem finding 162! You need to find yourself a 1/2 mile event and go show some exotics what a fast truck looks like. Plus there's a lot lower chance of blowing up in the 1/2 mile.

I agree, I think the trany would get all kinds of pissed in 6th gear with this much hp. Verlon has about got me talked into coming out to his neck of the woods to do the SilverState challenge where he did the standing 1/2mile and got 5th against a bunch of those wanna be fast exotics, lol! His big ass truck did 14xmph so I know I might be able to find the 160mph zone with my more weight and aerodynamically friendly truck since I click around 130+mph in the 1/4mile now. It's definitely on my bucket list in the near future!:thumb:

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
I agree, I think the trany would get all kinds of pissed in 6th gear with this much hp. Verlon has about got me talked into coming out to his neck of the woods to do the SilverState challenge where he did the standing 1/2mile and got 5th against a bunch of those wanna be fast exotics, lol! His big ass truck did 14xmph so I know I might be able to find the 160mph zone with my more weight and aerodynamically friendly truck since I click around 130+mph in the 1/4mile now. It's definitely on my bucket list in the near future!:thumb:

It's a ton of fun, you'll have a blast doing it!