Gave my brother a ride

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Brother came down for Christmas, so, what better way to bond than give him a ride? :D
This was the first time ever he has rode in the single cab, he got out of the truck pretty slowly afterwards.

Enjoy.

[YOUTUBE]Zj1FouIsJ6w&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Looks like a fun ride. I can still remember my four wheel launch in a fast dmax.. Thunderwood was there with me. Was a crew short lmm and couldn't pull my head off the seat till he let out. Loved it

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
It's a very cool feeling when your a diesel guy and know how your truck runs, then give someone a ride that has zero clue on what we do with these trucks and see their reaction. It made me smile for the $$ and sweat I have in the truck, makes it worth it putting a smile on somebody's face.

Now my mom wants a ride.... not sure about that :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
It's a very cool feeling when your a diesel guy and know how your truck runs, then give someone a ride that has zero clue on what we do with these trucks and see their reaction. It made me smile for the $$ and sweat I have in the truck, makes it worth it putting a smile on somebody's face.

Give your mom a ride.:happy2::nanawoot:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013

Do it!

I always told my step dad he needed to ride in my lbz before I sold it.. He used to be a hard core drag racer and their car held track record for like 10 years at a local track.

He is always supportive of my diesel addiction, need to show him what it's all about one day!

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Man Bri, the needle for the speedo was MOVIN!
:woott:
Truck sounds pretty killer

Who was the bearded lady you let drive it?

:spit:

JK man, I'm just jealous cuz at 40yo I still can't grow a beard
:rofl: