LMM: fuel rail fittings help

CRAWLEN

Sep 29, 2017
Hi guys sorry for so many posts today. May of made a bit of a mistake.
I pulled the fittings put the end of the rails on my lmm, and well I didn't pay attention what one went where. I have read they are 2 diffrent sizes is this true and how can I tell if they other.

The other side of this I'm thinking I should port both fittings as I'm going for 800+hp have a 12mm pump and 100% injectors. If I port them how big should I go in each or should I just buy the ppe fittings ? For both rails. I have spent hours searching this and can't find an answer.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
You can just take a 1/8" drill bit and punch your fittings out if you don't want to buy the PPE fittings. That said, Fleece didn't notice an improvement on their test bench with 60% overs and a 10mm. There may be possible gains with bigger pumps/fuel demands but they were running ~3000us on 60s which is a ton of fuel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m95OEIeX6uQ

On the other side of the coin it literally hurts nothing and takes almost no time to do if you have the fittings out. I have them in all of my rails on my LLY (outlet of drivers rail, both ends of passenger rail as I'm feeding my second pump to the back of the passenger side rail). I've using all PPE fittings.

CRAWLEN

Sep 29, 2017
You can just take a 1/8" drill bit and punch your fittings out if you don't want to buy the PPE fittings. That said, Fleece didn't notice an improvement on their test bench with 60% overs and a 10mm. There may be possible gains with bigger pumps/fuel demands but they were running ~3000us on 60s which is a ton of fuel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m95OEIeX6uQ

On the other side of the coin it literally hurts nothing and takes almost no time to do if you have the fittings out. I have them in all of my rails on my LLY (outlet of drivers rail, both ends of passenger rail as I'm feeding my second pump to the back of the passenger side rail). I've using all PPE fittings.

Yeah watched that video was interesting i will most likely drill both fittings out while they are out it shouldn't hurt as you say