Fuel leak from injector return line fittings

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
I had my injectors out, now several of the fuel return lines on top of the injectors leak. These were not damaged, are fully seated, and the hold down clips are on. It does not seem like rocket science to get these installed properly, what could I be missing?

ryan415

Oct 24, 2012
When I did my injectors one of the o-rings had a very small scuff in it. It was just enough to cause a leak. I replaced both fuel return hoses. There not expensive

dmax711

Mar 4, 2011
concord, north carolina
When I did my injectors one of the o-rings had a very small scuff in it. It was just enough to cause a leak. I replaced both fuel return hoses. There not expensive

X2 they damage real easy and I replaced all mine last time it was apart as well.. alligator performance sells a kit that replaces either side.

07metallicgreen

Nov 24, 2011
Smicksburg, PA
i had the same thing. but im an idiot and broke 4 of them. two i knew i broke but the other two broke right above the o ring and i did not notice them when i put them in

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
You guys were correct, a few of the plastic pieces had broken ever so slightly. Had to pull injectors today to clean the pieces out of there, I will buy those new lines tonight