Fuel cell

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
Done some searching on multiple forums... What brand / part# / gallon are you running?

Looking for a 20 gallon cell... But don't know which one to order?

Planning on running two fass 220 titanium pumps under the rear of bed. Then have the cell in the bed.

Took out a Titan tank for a stock tank with sump out of an lb7 which will not work with lbz sending unit. So might as well get a fuel cell.

Thank you!

Last edited:

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
Not trying to hijack your thread , but I too am in market for a fuel cell and am wondering if the 0-90 Ohm sending unit will work with our gauges ?

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
There are a ton of fuel cells on eBay that look pretty good and are very nicely priced too . So sounds like I would need to get my gauge rescaled as well then when I do my fuel cell. Thanks for the info .

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Yes. Don't know why ne-max is saying not to use it. If you drive it on the street, I would have foam in it or a decent sized sump/baffling inside

The foam does not hold up long to diesel. Will start plugging the crap out of filters. Dont ask me how i know. Lol. Fuel will slosh around less in a cell then a tank.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
The foam does not hold up long to diesel. Will start plugging the crap out of filters. Dont ask me how i know. Lol. Fuel will slosh around less in a cell then a tank.

Baffle or keep it full I guess, I would think racing gas and
Alcohol fuel would be worse but I guess maybe not. is there good and bad foam? Maybe some is cheaper and doesn't hold up as well?