FU James

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Follow Up James - those rear shocks that you revalved/rebuilt are even better than I thought! I was driving in another Duramax and it struck me just how terrible the rear ride has become on mine.

Lo and behold, my caltracs were completely seized on one side and one joint in bad shape on the other. I pulled them and did not reinstall my old long bars. Wow what a world of difference!

The ride is not only the best it’s been, but I’m not getting the kind of wheel hop that I used to get when not running any bars. Great job / thanks again!

Wally

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Gee. Oops? Lol

When I was 17 I worked in an insurance office and I came in one day to a note on a file for me: “FU on claim”. I walked into the boss’s office and went ballistic about how could the company deny the claim, etc. It was then that I was told the office short hand for Follow Up was FU. hehe.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i read the title and just started giggling before even clicking on it! i was expecting to see a picture of oil on the ground and then a pic of teh shockw tih spray paint all over the shock shaft again :ROFLMAO:. This was waaay better!

Reactions: N2BRK and 2004LB7