Freedom Diesel/ Brand X Performance Dyno Day, Dec 8th

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Wish I stayed. He was pulling on as I was leaving. I thought that was a workstock truck. What's done to it?

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Wish I stayed. He was pulling on as I was leaving. I thought that was a workstock truck. What's done to it?

its definitely not a workstock truck. :D

LLY, tuned by me
engine built by me and Schulte
carillos
fingers' pistons
billet main caps
GT4094/GT55 twins built by me and Schulte
125% over injectors
head studs/main studs
socal balancer
socal flexplate

trans is custom mix of parts that me and Schulte setup with lots of custom new tricks that we're trying out. So far they seem to be holding up great, his truck is really heavy and he drives the crap out of it.

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH

LLY, tuned by me
carillos
fingers' pistons
billet main caps
125% over injectors
head studs/main studs
socal balancer
socal flexplate

trans is custom mix of parts that me and Schulte setup with lots of custom new tricks that we're trying out. So far they seem to be holding up great, his truck is really heavy and he drives the crap out of it.

Wow, that truck is definitely quite a sleeper. Saw it parked there but had no idea it had a build list like that, wish I stayed to watch.

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI

LLY, tuned by me
carillos
fingers' pistons
billet main caps
125% over injectors
head studs/main studs
socal balancer
socal flexplate

then why does he pull in the stock/street classes all the time?

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
How thw hell does a truck built like that only make 750hp? Seems odd, was it his tow tune?

6 or 7 years ago my truck dyno'd 440rwhp, yet it ran mid/high 12's at 107-108mph weighing 7,680lbs. Which I thought was funny. Because every other "440rwhp dyno verified" duramax in the country seems to struggle to run mid 13's. :confused:

If you want to put that much faith in a number on a piece of paper then fine, Im sure schulte could care less. His truck weighs every bit of 7,800lbs and if you are cruising at 35mph in town and stuff it, as soon as the big charger lights it will easily do a rolling burnout....in 4 wheel drive....on 35" tires. The thing makes solid power believe me, it just needs a little fine-tuning work on the setup.

750hp is what the dyno said his truck makes, BFD. Ive ridden in and/or driven 300hp dmax's and 1000hp dmax's. Schulte's truck is easily on the upper end as far as real-world hp, not fantasy dyno number BS that can be curved up or curved down depending on the position of the sun in the sky and what the dyno operator ate for breakfast. (like Dmitri's little fancy-pants'd pal with his LB7 that makes '3,000ft lbs of torque', give me a freaking break)

Lmao amd he seriously pulls in the street classes? Wtf!

You clearly arent from connecticut, are you.

ben

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
No im not from Connecticut. Lmao. Nor do i follow dyno numbers. Just surprised me thats all it made. Whats it run in a 1/4? It sounds like a killer set-up, i woulda bet it would have made more hp, which im sure it does. Just kinda crazy.