Florida boy lays down 737

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
Kurt needs to find out if these were the result from June in Bradenton because at TPP the boys that had top fuel only #'s were pretty happy & if a DMax would have been on top I'd guess they would not have been pleased. They are Dodge guys. It looks like it's the same video that "mopower08" has up from that day.
But to quote someone else, What do I know?

It was the same video Todd. Nick told me he didn't spray. Because it would shut off. At the sled pulls in Arcadia if you remember correctly it shut off when he was hooked to the sled. In lakeland it shut off when he hooked to the sled because of spraying it. So i was told wrong i guess.

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
It was the same video Todd. Nick told me he didn't spray. Because it would shut off. At the sled pulls in Arcadia if you remember correctly it shut off when he was hooked to the sled. In lakeland it shut off when he hooked to the sled because of spraying it. So i was told wrong i guess.

I don't remember seeing it in Arcadia cause I was messing with our truck. All I know was he won...WTG Dmax :D

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Yes Todd he is

I'm suprised nobody has complained that it won't pass the plug test yet, freaking cry babies. As long as it's a DMax winning it's :cool:
I heard someone protested a hitch that was not in the factory holes :eek:
That's why I don't pull much there anymore, class was supposed to be a true 2.6 charger, single CP3 class & the rules change with each pull :mad:

Last edited:

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
I'm suprised nobody has complained that it won't pass the plug test yet, freaking cry babies. As long as it's a DMax winning it's :cool:
I heard someone protested a hitch that was not in the factory holes :eek:
That's why I don't pull much there anymore, class was supposed to be a true 2.6 charger, single CP3 class & the rules change with each pull :mad:

LOL there pulls are still all messed up. U still get to see the same small block and big block trucks run all night and see Diesels run once. They have bend the rules many of times and pretty much let people do what they wanna. I think im just going to build me a small block truck just so i can pull all night:D. There is rumor on the streets that niko is going to buy a sled if he can find one and try to get his pulling organzation going.