first pull on dually

dieseldave01

supertrucker
Jun 3, 2008
Oxford OH
http://www.youtube.com/user/rmpruitt#p/a/u/2/HYXSJd1INzg

decided not to pull my 2001 anymore and make it daily driver and start pulling my 03 dually. Last night was first time down the track. Pulled 322 ft and came in third place. was to be supposed to be a workstock class. i cant believe i didnt bust up my front end, i put sleeves on and lowered down front end and strapped it, but still didnt look so good. so far just tuning and lift pump. also new bed is in order i know

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Did you remove the dually spacers on the front to bolt up regular wheels or were they sticking out way past the fenders? It was hard to tell for sure from the video. If you just bolted them up as is, that would probably explain the crazy toe-in (or at least partially).

dieseldave01

supertrucker
Jun 3, 2008
Oxford OH
Did you remove the dually spacers on the front to bolt up regular wheels or were they sticking out way past the fenders? It was hard to tell for sure from the video. If you just bolted them up as is, that would probably explain the crazy toe-in (or at least partially).

no i removed the spacers

UPS DRVR

BROWN TRUCK DRIVER
Apr 13, 2008
Saegertown, PA
:eek: I don't know why your left wheel looks like it wants to make a right the whole way down the track, but it sure looks like something should of broke. the truck at 2.38 looks like he has more smoke coming from under his bed then out his stack :rofl:

JIA's Dad

Nov 24, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/user/rmpruitt#p/a/u/2/HYXSJd1INzg

decided not to pull my 2001 anymore and make it daily driver and start pulling my 03 dually. Last night was first time down the track. Pulled 322 ft and came in third place. was to be supposed to be a workstock class. i cant believe i didnt bust up my front end, i put sleeves on and lowered down front end and strapped it, but still didnt look so good. so far just tuning and lift pump. also new bed is in order i know

That's not a Duramax:mad: BOO BOO BOO!!!!!:cool2:

Last edited: