First Kill

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
I was at a stop light tonight and i kid rolled up with a early 2000's audi. Didnt think much of it we started roleing and he punched it so naturally i did it to. It didnt take long for him to fall behind i only wish he was on my exhaust side we woulda liked soot in his nice white audi! Not was good as the kills iv read but it was my first and i had to tell someone.

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
thanks, not totally sure but i bet he thinks twice before doing it again!!

scratchrob13

<---30+ psi (both)
Jun 18, 2008
Boston|Suffield,CT|Lincoln,NH
Only been to the track once, and ran 12.7 because the conditions were awful and it was my old ebay FMIC and no water/meth in 90*+ heat. I am guessing in the 11's with the right driver and a real tune. I dynoed 360awhp over a year ago, but if it is tuned right I was told 420awhp. Dyno's don't mean anything though.

To put in perspective... I have been able to keep up with 420+awhp Audi S4's... and pulled on Ben's (duratothemax) in some very short pulls last year.

I did just pop the tranny last week... oops :D

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
i hope your audi that is half the weight would pull a 6k plus pound truck hahaha :rofl:

HEEPJEEP

<--- Solid Axle "Leveled"
Mar 26, 2009
NH
Look at all us NH boys!

Yeah Rob's car does move! So does his Dmax haha!

Bevi, we should get you into some sequential twins on that truck so you can really lay the hurt!

mainer

Nov 11, 2008
rob i have a 5spd in the garage....

also i found another 01e 6spd for 500 ..... but you would need prop shaft and rear dif etc to go with it

scratchrob13

<---30+ psi (both)
Jun 18, 2008
Boston|Suffield,CT|Lincoln,NH
rob i have a 5spd in the garage....

also i found another 01e 6spd for 500 ..... but you would need prop shaft and rear dif etc to go with it

Foster! I feel like this is a reunion thread.

Yeah I swapped in the old 01A on saturday, just waiting on the fluid to get here today.The 01E 6speed is just too much work, and cost right now.

How is the tdi going?

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
Its nice to see some other nh guys on here!!! Hey im game for twins thats drop some jaws when i take off haha.

HEEPJEEP

Mar 26, 2009
NH
Its nice to see some other nh guys on here!!! Hey im game for twins thats drop some jaws when i take off haha.

NH is the shit (sometimes)! Yeah twins will do that for you and really not hard or expensive to build a nice set compared to some of the single turbo kits out there.

HEEPJEEP

Mar 26, 2009
NH
Well if you use the stocker in the twin set, the supplies/parts are around $1500 depending on what you do and who you get the parts from.

HEEPJEEP

Mar 26, 2009
NH
Tearing the old stuff almost takes as long as building a set and installing (raw). The "bling" paint or powder coating can take as much time as building the set.

The new set I have in my truck I managed to get the cost down to around $1200 for supplies (when I had the S475 in it, since put an S480 in), but I have some experience now with who to use as sources for parts now to save money. For that price you could buy a decent welder, teach yourself to weld and still save money and end up with a nice welder for future projects/mods/alterations.

-Dave

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
Well since im a welder i think i got that down haha. where about in nh are you located? it may not be soon but id like to do this at some point.

HEEPJEEP

Mar 26, 2009
NH
I swear I replied to this post but computer or me must be some sort of failure. I am in Enfield, NH if you want to check my truck out and see what parts are needed and how a twin kit works and is put together. It will be easy to show you what you need to do to build one. :thumb: