Fastest stock turbo truck

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
https://youtu.be/lZCVP2NK5Ak

Here is Marks stg2 3794 doing 11.77. Look how much more it smokes and they are trapping at the same speed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The truck in this video is my current employee. The red Lmm is not spraying. You will make your brain hurt trying to figure out how it runs what it does with an Lly turbo. 2200uS and and 26* timing @29k rail is where the lmm’s Tune is at.

Dante2795

Aug 19, 2017
If I had a photo of back of the turbo I’d love to show it to you guys. But I do have a video of front if you’d want to message me

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
Caught me on 10 blade lol. But that gives very little to no power gain. Just sound.

10 blade isn’t stock

Stock is pulling it off a lly and putting it on yours. No mod stop in between.

What you have done is cool. Going that fast is badass but it’s not a un modified charger.

Dante2795

Aug 19, 2017
Either way it’s still stock compressor side and turbine housing. Still choked on air. Call it what you want. Still a stock sized turbo. No machine work. No port and polish crap.

Even if I were to throw the 13 blade back in. What am I gonna lose a tenth or 2... maybe. Still will be a 11 sec stock turbo.

Last edited:

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Either way it’s still stock compressor side and turbine housing. Still choked on air. Call it what you want. Still a stock sized turbo. No machine work. No port and polish crap.

Even if I were to throw the 13 blade back in. What am I gonna lose a tenth or 2... maybe. Still will be a 11 sec stock turbo.

It's not a stock charger anyway you twist it. So idk what's so special about it.

Dante2795

Aug 19, 2017
As stated before. The lbz has also been 12.0 on 100% stock lly turbo. Our trucks are doing things big turbo trucks can’t around our area. Some times you just gotta give credit where credit is due. 11.7 is still damn impressive in a stock based charger. If that’s how you want to put it

Last edited:

aatemple

Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, Ohio

Lly turbo is a high flowing stock turbo to begin with, its stock compressor wheel is almost 63mm, plus it has tall veins, add an aftermarket compressor wheel and a 10 blade turbine and I’d say your making some good power. I know your saying it’s the stock compressor wheel, i guess I’d just have to see it in person to believe it. Not trying to hate at all, just having a hard time believing it without seeing it.