Engine dyno

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Does anyone know of a shop with an engine dyno that has a harness and all the requirements for running a duramax? Preferably Ohio Indiana Kentucky area. Would be awesome to find one close to a talented efi live tuner

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I forget the name of the place but the big whizbang one that all the cool kids (3.0/mod guys) go to is in OH somewhere.

Sorry that was not very helpful. :(

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
That's awesome! Had no clue. Thanks

Lol, yes Ben I have one and wasn't advertising it yet cause I'm soo far behind with everything going on. I will advertise it when I can start doing other people's motors after I get everything I need to get done with the stuff that we build here in house. See ya when ya get here, PS-quit texting and driving! It's dangerous!:hug:

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Whoops sorry Mark...

No worries buddy, your good! Can't hide it forever as a few videos have leaked out already.

Ben-Yes, with a couple of mod trucks in the works and 3.0 projects then those crazy triple turbo street truck guys that think they need 2K Hp to get there groceries. It is a great tool for turbo testing and everything in between. It takes over where my chassis dyno falls short. I was tired of driving 7hrs one way to test a motor and if you had any issue you were basically up the creek without a paddle so to speak. Very expensive project but worth it's weight in gold. I even took my built motor out of my truck to use as test mule on it. Guess I will start a thread in my section at some point for discussion about it. It has shed a lot of light on the broken crank issues also and it is definitely a harmonics issue!

00f3fiddy

Sep 27, 2011
Ben-Yes, with a couple of mod trucks in the works and 3.0 projects then those crazy triple turbo street truck guys that think they need 2K Hp to get there groceries. It is a great tool for turbo testing and everything in between. It takes over where my chassis dyno falls short. I was tired of driving 7hrs one way to test a motor and if you had any issue you were basically up the creek without a paddle so to speak. Very expensive project but worth it's weight in gold. I even took my built motor out of my truck to use as test mule on it. Guess I will start a thread in my section at some point for discussion about it. It has shed a lot of light on the broken crank issues also and it is definitely a harmonics issue!

Where's the like button?