Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Looking to start assembly soon, ( what I have is in my signature) everything is back from the machine shop. I've done a search and looking for some recommendations. What oil clearances do those with high hp engines run? As well as what engine oil? As said I have searched just wanted to ask. Thank you in advance

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I have been getting a lot of requests for pics. I'll post them as I go on the build. This is a daily driver, it will see some track and dyno runs. I do not plan on putting a cage in it so not sure how many runs it will get at the track. Thank you for the interest.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Pics

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Some progress

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
Any updates? How drivable is your setup?

Would love to see how well this performs as a daily and what numbers she can put down as well.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
The cam had a alternate firing order and is said to take harmonics out of the bottom end. The also help with spooling and moving the rpm around. Not sure what it will make for power. I just want a nasty daily driver.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I had traction problems with the 66/83 setup. we will see soon enough with this one. not sure if the pics are not showing up. there are some in my garage..

Last edited: