Emissions Intact. Bigger VGT Vs. Compounds, Stroker Pump Vs. Twin Fueler

Woody35

Jan 4, 2013
Looking to go above 600 hp. I was debating on either a Stealth 64 or Wherli’s S369 compound kit over stock for air. For fuel I was looking at a 10mm CP4 or a twin fueler with a CP3.

I don’t tow very heavy with my truck. Mostly just a daily driver/utility truck. Mostly drive on hilly rural roads with occasional city driving and long distance trips on the highway. I just can’t decide on the the direction to take. I am looking for opinions based on fun on the street, soot output and ease of installation. I recently moved and lost my easy access to a covered shop and a large collection of tools.

After doing some research you have to remove the down pipe, up pipes, EGR, and Y bridge to replace the stock turbo. The compound kit looks a tad easier with only the down pipe being removed and the lower oil pan for the primary turbo oil drain. Or am I missing something? How is the lag comparatively between the two and the stock turbo. Which option is going to produce more soot with my driving style?

CP4 replacement requires tearing the whole front of the engine apart whereas the twin fueler looks like just splicing into already existing fuel lines accessible from the top of the engine. Is the lower fuel pressure from the CP3 going to be detrimental to my soot output and regens?

Thank you for the help!