LMM: EFI live

maxpwr69

Learning
Jul 8, 2009
Rapid city South Dakota
So I'm getting my DPF delete and EFI live at the end of this month. I have been talking with Dustin at ATP. Any comments or concerns? From everything I have read so far they do pretty good work.

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL
I had issues with them alot..They said they would.give my money back.Its been awile .and still never got to me .
Had two other tuners look at my truck and they said it was a bad timing curve.plus had other issues.I would never use them again.Have a 600 .00 paper weight now..Dustin will say its the same tune on 1000 trucks .Never had a issue.Whatever .
Now you will get tons of comments how great they are.
Good Luck

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I had issues with them alot..They said they would.give my money back.Its been awile .and still never got to me .
Had two other tuners look at my truck and they said it was a bad timing curve.plus had other issues.I would never use them again.Have a 600 .00 paper weight now..Dustin will say its the same tune on 1000 trucks .Never had a issue.Whatever .
Good Luck

Maybe you do have a problem but it might come from more than just his tuning. What I mean is that all try KS don't act the same with the same tuning. On a side note most tuners have different philosophy concerning how they achieve their results.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL
Maybe you do have a problem but it might come from more than just his tuning. What I mean is that all try KS don't act the same with the same tuning. On a side note most tuners have different philosophy concerning how they achieve their results.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Truck runs fine when stock .NO ISSUES

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Well that's not good.

I would not pay any attention to this crap. Rob has tuned mine and many other trucks with gteat results. He has retuned my truck many times for new parts and never a hickup to speak of. Mine is making way more power then it should be and is still alive to tell about it, and I am 99% it is because the tuning is so good.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Sometimes no matter what you do there is always that person that you can not make happy...

To the OP just look at our reputation and track record and let that speak for itself, not some guy that even if i gave the shirt off my back it would be the wrong size...

Ive tried everything i can do to help you with the exception of flying to your house Mike and you just wont let me help you...

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Good Luck

how are we gonna give you a refund if you dont send back your product... ya that makes sense we will refund you then have you keep your product,

also im curious how someone can "look" at your tune when ALL autocal tunes are locked and no one can view them..

good luck to you Mike,

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
how are we gonna give you a refund if you dont send back your product... ya that makes sense we will refund you then have you keep your product,

also im curious how someone can "look" at your tune when ALL autocal tunes are locked and no one can view them..

good luck to you Mike,

That makes for an interesting point

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
Ouch...^ I think Dustin made a good point.

But to the OP, You will be very impressed with ATP. Pull the trigger, it is worth it.

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL

good luck to you Mike,

Didnt you say you get back to me on what my refund was.Why should I be with out my truck until you decide to send it back.Why dont you send me a another ecm so I can work .I got all your emails from you an.d Rob.With the issues .Then you blamed it on my computer.But in a email from Rob he had issues with my trucks tunning.Keep playing your BS games..If you like I can post those emails too..
Your a joke .Customer service is great for you until issuses keep happing..

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
So again remind how your "two" tuners saw a "bad timing curve" in a locked tune.

oh ya... you cant.;)

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
you never sent us one log... how do you expect us to do anything without a log.. I even recalibrated your autocal in a matter of 2 minutes when you couldnt figure it out and still never recieved a log...

Not sure why you are trying so hard here to try to make us look bad when you havent even tried to help us figure out whats going on, if anything really is even going on.. sounds a little fishy to me but

Im not gonna argue with a keyboard warrior here.

To the OP, just let our track record and reputation speak for itself :thumb:

there is always that 1 person you cant make happy no matter what you do

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
you never sent us one log... how do you expect us to do anything without a log.. I even recalibrated your autocal in a matter of 2 minutes when you couldnt figure it out and still never recieved a log...

Not sure why you are trying so hard here to try to make us look bad when you havent even tried to help us figure out whats going on, if anything really is even going on.. sounds a little fishy to me but

Im not gonna argue with a keyboard warrior here.

To the OP, just let our track record and reputation speak for itself :thumb:

there is always that 1 person you cant make happy no matter what you do

Not everybody drag races. :eek:

To the op. There are many other tuners out there to do some research on. Just go with who makes you feel comfortable. I had duramax tuners tunes. Switched to Husker Diesels tunes and Now back to Duramax tuners. I pull my 12000 pound camper every weekend and could not be more happy with the tunes. Yet has plenty on nuts on my street tune.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
what are you talking about not everyone drag races..?

when i say "track record" i dont mean drag racing.. im talking about how people talk about us and how we have conducted business...