EFI Live for 03 GMC 6.0 gas

IHdonnie

Sep 5, 2006
Russellville, OH
The more i read about EFI Live the more intrigued I am. But, I still have a lot of questions. So, I am going to lay them out here.
1. Can McRat Racing sell me EFI Live for a gasser?

2. Do I have to use a laptop for tuning the truck?

3. Can I write my own tunes?

4. Other than exhaust, this is all that I will be doing to mod this truck; so is it worth the money vs. a predator or supeerchips?

That's all that I can think of right now, I'll post more as they come to me. Thanks in advance for helping.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
The more i read about EFI Live the more intrigued I am. But, I still have a lot of questions. So, I am going to lay them out here.
1. Can McRat Racing sell me EFI Live for a gasser?

2. Do I have to use a laptop for tuning the truck?

3. Can I write my own tunes?

4. Other than exhaust, this is all that I will be doing to mod this truck; so is it worth the money vs. a predator or supeerchips?

That's all that I can think of right now, I'll post more as they come to me. Thanks in advance for helping.

EFILive works on both gas and diesel engines. You do not have to pay more to do both.

Yes, you write and store programs and datalogs on your notebook. The interface cable stores datalogs temporarily for future downloading.

Yes, there are many folk using EFILive on gasoline engines, and a large amount of info around.

I've never been impressed with "handheld" gas tuners. They are kind of hit and miss, and often require that you run premium fuel to get any improvement in performance. With a tuning system, you can adjust your engine to your needs, not someone else's wild guess.