Eaton front e locker problems

Hernpj01

On a Time Out
Sep 23, 2014
Indiana
I had a pull last weekend and ran the truck down to the fence and couldn't go anymore so I had to put the truck in reverse and I didn't unlock my elocker when I backed up. Now my e locker is not engaging when I flip my switch to it. I have power and my switch lights up. Is there something I should look into specific. I usually do not have to reverse I just flip switch off and pull off track. Please let me know your thoughts on it.

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
They have like a disable link that goes from the signal wire off the relay, down to the plug. It went bad on mine and had to cut it out and been working fine since.

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
im sorry a fusable link, auto correct got me last night lol. Start with making sure the relay is clicking when you flick the switch, then if it is id suspect the fusable link.

Yes, just cut it out.

Hernpj01

On a Time Out
Sep 23, 2014
Indiana
okay i am going to look at it tonight after work.

I am also going to jack one side up at a time unlocked and see if the front driveshaft spins with the other side on the ground, then try it locked with one side on the ground and the driveshaft shouldn't spin. I think i have electrically problem but want to confirm that first.

Thanks for the help!