Dyno Days

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
Ok, so there will be 2 dyno days on Oct. 4th
one is at Fast specialties in Vancover, WA
the other is at The Power Shop in Enumclaw

You can preregister for Fast but the Pwer Shop is first come first serve. If you bring a nonparishable food item your run will be FREE.

I think both will start at 9AM and go for the most of the day. I know there will be quite a few Cummins at both of these events and a few big HP trucks. This will be a chance to rock the rollers and know what your truck is putting down.

October 25th will be BD's dyno day up in Canada, there will be a lot of guys going up to this as well. This one will be a good time and draw a huge crowd. We will be convoying p early on Saturday. I'll be up in Sedro-Wolley friday night.

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
Well, 554hp was high HP at PS and 809HP took the honors down at Fast. My truck did 250HP on the nose and my friends LMM did 420HP. There was another LMM there that the guy had bought last saturday and he laid down 296, stock as a rock. A few more to include a 07 LBZ dually that got 440 I think?? and 2 other LBZ's one hit 387HP and the other was 280ish but i'm not sure. All the Dmax's looked really good, well takin of.

bigblaze

wheeler guy
Sep 8, 2006
vancouver wa
I pulled off a 503, 992 but my truck would not stay in 4th. I had my efilive hooked up and from what I know was trying to hold it in with the TC locked but It upshifted to 5th at about 3200 and the pull was over , I believe my truck pulls past 3700 maybe even 3800 but anyhow all things considered if you avereaged the to duramax together and the 4-6 fords and then the boatload of dodges we represented pretty well.

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
I pulled off a 503, 992 but my truck would not stay in 4th. I had my efilive hooked up and from what I know was trying to hold it in with the TC locked but It upshifted to 5th at about 3200 and the pull was over , I believe my truck pulls past 3700 maybe even 3800 but anyhow all things considered if you avereaged the to duramax together and the 4-6 fords and then the boatload of dodges we represented pretty well.

Did you get to see the 680HP or the 809HP pulls??? At least somebody from here showed up down there. Are you going to head up to BD on th 25th????

bigblaze

wheeler guy
Sep 8, 2006
vancouver wa
I doubt I will make it. I am trying to get my shop set up for a couple of dmax projects this winter, one being a burb transplant and the other is a set of guys heads, and maybe a slightly bigger turbo.

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
I doubt I will make it. I am trying to get my shop set up for a couple of dmax projects this winter, one being a burb transplant and the other is a set of guys heads, and maybe a slightly bigger turbo.

It's going to be good show from what i've heard so far. seems to be a few guys knocking on the 1000hp door....

I would love to put a damx in a burbin. I know there is a company down in Vegas that does it but it will cost you $$$$

'03duramax

I love cheer******s
Sep 16, 2006
WA
Man, our NW section is pretty dead, too bad I didn't check this last month, the Power Shop is like 5miles from my house. It'd be nice to see some more Dmaxs around.
Hopefully I'm done working on my house for the winter, I don't want to flog the ol' truck on a dyno till I build this SCIII I bought back in late Aug!

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
Man, our NW section is pretty dead, too bad I didn't check this last month, the Power Shop is like 5miles from my house. It'd be nice to see some more Dmaxs around.
Hopefully I'm done working on my house for the winter, I don't want to flog the ol' truck on a dyno till I build this SCIII I bought back in late Aug!

you'll be fine to hit the rollers at the PS, it's a no load dyno. Not hard on parts at all. Don't get on BD's dyno, it's a super high load dyno. Your tranny will hate you if you go up there. BTW, BD is in April and we had a BLAST in October!!!!! it's a must go to event!!!!

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
BTW again......

there's a bunch of guys up here and we sometimes have small get to gethers. We are planning a little build day/ BBG meet and greet soon over here in Kitsap. Anyone is welcome!!!! i'd like to meet some of you guys, I need backup with the dodge crowd......

'03duramax

I love cheer******s
Sep 16, 2006
WA
Well regaurdless, I just need an excuse to finally put my SCIII in! Thanks for the updates though man. I'll be out with you holdin' it down for our 6.6s with you soon man. I'll convince one of my buddies to help me drop the damn thing. I got alot of cummins buddies I gotta teach a lesson, even though I already beat most pre-tranny.