Dyno day - socal !!!!

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
That is a Thursday :confused: Not sure how many people can take off work.

Uh yeah, I'll be working :eek:

i fixed it.

18th

sorry

Much better for me...

No good for us. Plus I'm trying to get Johnny and Ralph to help us at El Mirage.

I'm available that weekend, I'd love to work on a real racecar:D

It would be interesting to see if we can make over 400HP with an LLY. I heard it's impossible, but I'm not convinced yet.

Give it up hotrod, highly unlikely...

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Chris, we can use all the help we can get at the LSR events. 90% is just being available, and 10% is when everything happens at once.

Yes, your car is quicker than my truck. But is it faster? Maybe next month we can find out! :D

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
OT

Chris, we can use all the help we can get at the LSR events. 90% is just being available, and 10% is when everything happens at once.

Yes, your car is quicker than my truck. But is it faster? Maybe next month we can find out! :D

I can go out and help too:D

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.

It's on the calendar, I will be there to help (and keep Ralph in line)...

I've been 185 in our jalopy @ 27 psi boost, but I'm a bit lighter:D

I'm confident you'll be faster...

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
Current Running List :

1. StewieTuned
2. Neens
3. Casper
4. The Tech
5. SlowLMM (as long as engine is done)
6. Radvans
7. WanaDmaxSub
8. LBZrcks

I know there are a lot of names missing from there that i am confident will show up. Right there is 8 though so we can meet the minimum of 10 for sure. Are we ok with setting it for the 18th? It looks that way... I can finalize it tomorrow fellas !!!!

There is an el pollo loco right there too so food won't be an issue. Only problem may be parking but it would be sick to fill the pollo loco parking lot while waiting in line to run !!!!! They said we can wrap trucks around the back... i say we block the streets in the front !!!! Bring some attention to the diesels !!!!

Incentives??? shall we be looking into what we can do about some prizes or something???? maybe next time???? i would liek to do this kinda regularly... maybe every 6 months or so... get this thing huge !!!!

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Current Running List :

1. StewieTuned
2. Neens
3. Casper
4. The Tech
5. SlowLMM (as long as engine is done)
6. Radvans
7. WanaDmaxSub
8. LBZrcks

I know there are a lot of names missing from there that i am confident will show up. Right there is 8 though so we can meet the minimum of 10 for sure. Are we ok with setting it for the 18th? It looks that way... I can finalize it tomorrow fellas !!!!

There is an el pollo loco right there too so food won't be an issue. Only problem may be parking but it would be sick to fill the pollo loco parking lot while waiting in line to run !!!!! They said we can wrap trucks around the back... i say we block the streets in the front !!!! Bring some attention to the diesels !!!!

Incentives??? shall we be looking into what we can do about some prizes or something???? maybe next time???? i would liek to do this kinda regularly... maybe every 6 months or so... get this thing huge !!!!

greg lets go take a look tomarow at logistics and get it all figured out