Duramax T-Shirts!

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
I just bought a hoody from Dmaxstore, I really like it its nice and comfortable. But it doesnt scream DURAMAX as much as I want it to. But still I enjoy wearing it.

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Dieselgear.com has a Duramax shirt. It says "Did you just choke on my Duramax smoke?" on the back...I have two myself.

Also Danville Performance has some nice shirts (I saw a lot of them at Scheids) but they don't have them listed on their site, so they may be for customers only.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
I talked to HTT a week or so ago and seemed like they were in the process of designing some.

Even military specific ones.....

Will

Apr 30, 2008
Mt. Pleasant, IA
www.myspace.com
While this one isn't Duramax specific, it is for us HD guys.
http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26480
ds516_dt.jpg

duramaxxin73

Mar 5, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
Dieselgear.com has a Duramax shirt. It says "Did you just choke on my Duramax smoke?" on the back...I have two myself.

Also Danville Performance has some nice shirts (I saw a lot of them at Scheids) but they don't have them listed on their site, so they may be for customers only.

it depends on which shirts your talking about. I know they have some that they sale, but I don't know which ones. I know the ones that say duramax pulling on the back are for pullers only. And then the nice button ups we have are for big events.