Duramax sets the Bar on the Dyno 1709HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
Congrats but its time for some track time not playing on the rollers. The 1,320 #'s is what counts you can have all the rwhp in the world but it needs to lay it to the ground and make a fast pass.

X2!

I think these numbers are sweet but it doesn't really prove much. Race that mother and really show us what she's got.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
hey thank you everyone :happy2::happy2::hug: I was going to stay away from the rollers, and try and get some track times in but ran into some problems last night at rocky mountain race way, so i decided to bag the canada trip and dyno at industrial today, it was awsome there was such a big turn out, they dynoed 77 trucks, and i got to open a nitrous bottle in front of 4 trucks intaks and be there power, i wouldnt have traded it for the world:happy2::happy2: Nothing broke this time, i learned from the 1585, and made the propper changes, it was butter smooth and drove home:happy2:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Is it still in one piece? Congrats.. Un freaking believable!

thanks man, it sure is, it pulled so smooth and crisp, i learned a few things about 1585 and improved the setup a tad, im really happy with the results, changed the tunning some as well, dynoed 1238 on fuel, came up from 1100.7where it was:happy2:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Damn Dmitri, thought you were going to lay off the rollers for a while. That engine has got to be getting stressed. Good Job.:thumb:

As for the track goes, looks like a dodge just went 9.69 @ 140 with a 1.46 60' up in Edmonton in Superstreet.

thank you ken:hug:ha ha i was, but it was close to home and i really wanted to go, after being part of it, i wouldnt have missed it for the world, the turn out, the horse power that showed up to represent utah and the west, was an amazing display of how far we have came:happy2: Jonny curtis in his common rail 06 dodge 1107 horse, jared with wide open tripple turbo setup over a 1000 on fuel, jake white 7.3 1019 on nitrous, set the world record for the ford, custom auto Lmm 1171 on nitrous, 1090 on fuel raising the bar for the new gen duramaxes, robert evans 09 diesel power champ 1053 on fuel, jared volmer from bully dog in his 07 dodge race truck 1030 on fuel, another kid in his 04 dodge dynoed 638 fuel and 1138 nitrous with the assistince of me holding the bottle and spraying his intake:happy2:congrats to all you guys you deserve all the credit you get:thumb::thumb::thumb: and so many more, what a hell of a day:D:D:D Holly sh!t 9.6:eek::eek: wow what a runner

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
I got $20 that says the Allison won't like it.

Any takers?

:angel:

well considering my tranny has been in there since diesel power challenge id say its held well through the summer would'nt you???? I have 100% faith in mike L that we will push on and make it hold just like it has all year, i may not have got the track times "yet" i want but there coming soon, so take your twenty bucks and go rent a movie, maybe get your self some popcorn and a snickers and let the big boys figure out what holds and what does not:D:D P.s thank you for your 2 cents ill take it under advisment:D:D:thumb:

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
well considering my tranny has been in there since diesel power challenge id say its held well through the summer would'nt you???? I have 100% faith in mike L that we will push on and make it hold just like it has all year, i may not have got the track times "yet" i want but there coming soon, so take your twenty bucks and go rent a movie, maybe get your self some popcorn and a snickers and let the big boys figure out what holds and what does not:D:D P.s thank you for your 2 cents ill take it under advisment:D:D:thumb:

So it's a bet, right?

:cool2:

Last edited:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
So it's a bet or not?

:cool2:

yep sure is i got my money on mike, whats the bet?? the motor and trans is going into the single cab in two weeks, and going 9's, im holding 1700 horse and drove home, so you tell me smart guy, what part of the allison didnt hold???? OHHHHHHHHH thats right you dont know:rofl::rofl: Ready for double jeopardy:D:D:D:D

Lb7KID

ZoomZoom
Jan 24, 2010
parker,colo
holly cow wish that was in denver haha way to go!!!! awesome numbers i think that red rockit is untouchable on the dynos track times are cool to! but who cares win you have numbers that big!!! :thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.