Dual Battery Charging

Malosi

Dec 11, 2023
Washington
Hello,
I have a 2018 l5p with dual batteries. If I put a charger on one battery, will the charge crossover and charge both batteries? Or do I need to put the charger on each battery individually? Thanks

Reactions: jimmy.romero

jimmy.romero

Feb 24, 2019
Hello,
I have a 2018 l5p with dual batteries. If I put a charger on one battery, will the charge crossover and charge both batteries? Or do I need to put the charger on each battery individually? Thanks

It might be time to consider buying new batteries. My 2017 L5P needed new batteries after 6 years right after I replaced mine a neighbor with a 2018 needed replacements here n California the Bay Area to be exact I found AC delco Gold for like 150.00 a piece where the dealership wanted 250.00 crazy mark ups!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Malosi

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
As stated they're hooked in parallel.

If original batteries..might be time for new batteries.. can go to a parts store have them tested.. pull the ground off one to tear individually

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
The passenger side ALWAYS dies first, not sure if it’s heat or what. Your gonna need to replace both batteries bc the dead one has injured the “good” one. Save yourself the trouble and swap out both, you did good making it 5 years. Those batteries owe you nothing at this point. Haha