LB7: DTS 72mm IHI?

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
Been looking around at turbos and etc for fun, thinking about finally doing a turbo and cp3 change up once I get my repairs and get a new bike. Anybody running DTS's 72mm IHI Turbo? How quick is spool up? I figured since it's still close to stock turbo that you wouldn't need a pedestal and etc. How are EGTs? How much power can you expect with stock injectors?

Thanks in advance :)

bluecollar

Feb 28, 2012
ia
It has exhaust changes as well.. stock fuel i would assume 625ish.. the 66 he is working on is supposed to be awesome as well

bluecollar

Feb 28, 2012
ia
Ya i believe the 72 does not sure on the 66mm as i thought i heard about a different housing, for spool i wish i could tell ya

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
Yea I want to be in the 600hp range after all said and done. Want to have a turbo that's reliable, low EGTs, and decent for towing (I don't tow very often). Just something to smack around some local Cummins with haha

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Does anyone have an exact link? I have been on his website looking for these Dts ihi turbos' and can't seem to find them.

bluecollar

Feb 28, 2012
ia
I dont think there on his site? Could be wrong.. he has pics and stuff on facebook and couple YouTube videos.. but if your really serious about one best to give him a call. Awesome guy

Robby Avery

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
Jul 31, 2008
Norman Park, Georgia
600 has always been my magic number, hate to be like 20hp away from my goal hahaha

You can always gain the 20hp back with a few stickers lol! David is a great guy and awesome to deal with. Call and talk with him tell him what your looking at and what you do with the truck and he will not steer you wrong:thumb:! just give him a call

dmax02

May 30, 2009
Taunton MA
I'm running his 66 ihi and i am very pleased with the power I gained,spools great drivability is just as good as stock, David is awesome to deal with as well! Hope to have some dyno numbers soon.