Dropped The Truck Off at HSP Yesterday!

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Made the trip up to HSP Diesel yesterday with the black truck. Twins are out and Tripples are going on! I'll get more specific with the kit once it's all finished up, don't like talking something up that isn't complete yet(Dave@HSP might piss me off too :hug: ).

For now, the turbos will be 2 S369sxe as atmos and my Danville 72mmStg2RR as the high pressure. We have a plan for wastegates, but I'll wait for all that be done first.

The guys in the shop (I guess DaveB too), were all super friendly, very knowledgeable, and a good time to hang around with. Had some cool projects going on there, and neat getting to see all their mock up stands and jigs they use to make these awesome kits!

The suspense is going to kill me waiting for it to be finished, but I'm sure it will be amazing being built on the truck in person by the outstanding guys in the shop! They have a great system going up there and won't find any better fab work! Glad this is the route I went with this build.

Evan from Limitless really forced me to do this, so I guess I owe him a thanks as well.