Driveshaft Loops

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Certain sled pull organizations or events require them, as well as once you get past a certain time drag racing.

Smart investment to have, for sure. The horror stories of somethings you hear happening when I driveshaft or u-joint goes... true or false.... are :eek::eek:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
If you are running slicks, 13.99 IIRC. I'll have to look it up. I've been tech'd 10.0 without hoops, but I believe you need them at for all cars at 11.49.

I made my own in about 2 hours using mild steel and simple tools, I think there is a thread in here somewhere, if not, I guess I can take pictures if anyone is interested.

Brayden is a vendor here, you might want to call Fleece Performance.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Tony Burkhardt can be found at www.thedieselplace.com

Guys, I hate to do this, but when I receive a complaint from a paying vendor, I delete spam posts. Tony found old threads for products he sells, then put ads in them to bring them to the top. We barely allow paying vendors to do this, or all the threads in the Top 10 would be advertisements. It's tacky.

One thread was even a tutorial somebody was kind enough to write for the members here, and he put an advertisement in it. We don't permit that by anyone, because it's a slap in the face to anyone who gives their free time to help others.

soot04max

Jul 14, 2008
Montgomery, Pa.
If you are running slicks, 13.99 IIRC. I'll have to look it up. I've been tech'd 10.0 without hoops, but I believe you need them at for all cars at 11.49.

I made my own in about 2 hours using mild steel and simple tools, I think there is a thread in here somewhere, if not, I guess I can take pictures if anyone is interested.

Brayden is a vendor here, you might want to call Fleece Performance.

I am interested in some pictures of the hoops. as I will be making my own.
Thanks

05lly2500hd

(903)293-6026
Feb 16, 2008
Texarkana, TX
I was going to say Tony Burkhard or Fleece.
I'll have some made soon, just haven't had time lately. I haven't seen the DIY but if you've got a welder and some mechanical exp. it's not that bad.
I would add links but not sure that's allowed. Fleece has their price on the site.

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
I was going to say Tony Burkhard or Fleece.
I'll have some made soon, just haven't had time lately. I haven't seen the DIY but if you've got a welder and some mechanical exp. it's not that bad.
I would add links but not sure that's allowed. Fleece has their price on the site.

Since you are a vendor here and if you are posting links to items you sell it would be fine.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
At the prices I've seen advertised, I think I would be building my own.